Thought you missed the deadline to nominate that outstanding individual or credit union for their exceptional contributions to the credit union movement? Fortunately, there’s still time. Nominations for the New York Credit Union Association’s 2021 Recognition Awards have been extended until March 12!
The Association will be honoring the award recipients at the Virtual Annual Meeting & Convention, scheduled for June 24.
Credit Union Recognition Awards include:
- the Louise Herring Philosophy in Action Member Service Award;
- the Dora Maxwell Social Responsibility Community Service Award; and
- the Desjardins Financial Education Awards.
Individual Recognition Awards include:
- Outstanding Young Professional;
- Outstanding Professional;
- Outstanding Volunteer; and
- the New York Credit Union Hall of Fame.
Nominations for all awards can now be done completely online. Find out more about the awards and how to nominate an individual or credit union on the NYCUA website.