The New York Credit Union Association offers virtual professional development and networking designed specifically for New York credit union professionals and volunteers, and registration is now open for the entire the 2021 events and training lineup.
The 2021 events and training lineup includes:
• Frontline Compliance Certificate Program: On-demand series;
• Credit Union Virtual Advocacy Tour: Currently underway;
• Lending School: April 7;
• Basic Accounting Workshop: April 28;
• Collections & Bankruptcy Conference: May 11;
• CEO Roundtable (Over $100M in Assets): May 18;
• CEO Roundtable (Up to $100M in Assets): May 20;
• Annual Meeting & Awards Ceremony: June 24;
• Financial Counseling Certification Program (FiCEP): July-October;
• Compliance & Legal Conference: Sept.14-15;
• IRA Workshop: Sept. 23; and
• Marketing Conference: Nov. 3.
Interested? Learn more and register for these events on the Association’s website.