Credit unions can learn what to do in today’s challenging economic landscape to maximize quality loan growth, profitability and retention at the New York Credit Union’s Lending School, a virtual conference set for 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on April 7.
Participants will engage in a variety of discussions, led by Celeste Cook, founder and President/CEO of cuStrategies LLC, to find ways to rethink, outthink and innovate to ensure long-term sustainability in today’s uncertain economic landscape. Participants will:
- explore the best approach to increase loan growth and profitability;
- learn what to do to cultivate a proactive lending philosophy that can lead to more loan opportunities and increased member loyalty;
- explore the fallout of COVID-19 and how to help members post-COVID-19;
- find out how to engage members, build stronger relationships and help prevent potential loan losses on the frontline;
- learn what to do to become a Financial Solutions Partner to increase profitable quality loans as well as minimize delinquencies and losses;
- learn how to use the credit report to gain more loan opportunities and build member loyalty;
- determine how to evaluate risk without using the credit score;
- explore a Credit Score Analysis Program to help members improve their credit score (especially post-COVID-19);
- identify key predictors of bankruptcy as well as other high-risk factors to make better loan decisions; and
- determine the best approach to close high-risk members to manage delinquencies and loan losses.
Interested participants can register on the Association’s website.