Registration is open for the New York Credit Union Association’s 2021 all-new Frontline Compliance Certificate Program. The Frontline Compliance webinar series helps to ensure that frontline staff is up to date on the latest rules, regulations and laws impacting their day-to-day functions.
Led by the Association’s Director of Compliance Sarah Hodgens, the 2021 Frontline Compliance program has been completely revamped to provide the most timely and accurate information available.
The entire series is again being offered on-demand, and participants who complete all seven sessions will earn their Frontline Compliance Specialist certification.
• Membership Considerations;
• Uniform Commercial Code & ACH Basics;
• Restraining Notices;
• Truth in Savings / NCUA Part 707;
• Regulation Z;
• Regulation E Error Resolution & Avoiding Common Mistakes; and
• Regulation B/Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Interested participants can find more information and register on the Association’s website.