As a benefit of membership in the New York Credit Union Association, credit unions have access to a platform called CU PolicyPro, an online system with detailed model policies to help credit unions manage compliance and operational challenges.
In the past few months, CU Solutions Group has been working to improve CU PolicyPro and the Association believes that the new system will help make customizing and managing your policies easier.
What can you expect?
- A complete redesign, making it easier than ever for users to find, view and print policies.
- Policy review assignments with email reminders of upcoming (and overdue) assignments.
- Enhanced user access, allowing admins to assign editing rights down to the policy level.
- Ability to upload, organize and assign rights to documents.
- Ability to view model policy content while editing your own policy.
- Ability to audit log of user activity on your CU Policies.
What’s next for your credit union?
The Association expects to complete all conversions by April 30. Keep an eye on your email for information in the coming weeks for information on the conversion process for your specific CU PolicyPro implementation.
What can you do to prepare?
The Association will be migrating all users for all clients, and for those credit unions managing their policies in CU PolicyPro, migrating all policy and document content. Now is a great time to review your CU PolicyPro system and remove any old, outdated or unused content and update your user list. Click here for step by step instructions on reviewing your data.
If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to reach out to CU Solution Group’s support staff at email@example.com. You can also visit CU Solution Group’s website to view a video outlining the system’s new features.