Credit unions can learn about important information to protect their organizations and members from cyberattacks in an NCUA webinar at 2 p.m. May 26.
During the webinar, “Critical Security Controls and Cyber Hygiene,” participants will hear from staff at NCUA and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, who will discuss:
- identifying risks to products, services and assets;
- monitoring the security of networks;
- managing third-party cyber risks;
- implementing controls to protect and, if necessary, recover data; and
- monitoring and protecting against malware attacks.
Interested participants can register here.