Young credit union professionals are invited to a special leadership event, hosted by the Young Professionals Commission, at 11 a.m. on June 24.
The virtual session, “Six Crucial Characteristics of Aspiring Leaders,” is aimed at young professionals aged 39 and under at New York Credit Union Association member credit unions, as well as credit union professionals interested in leadership topics.
Participants will learn:
- why IQ is commoditized and EQ is the new workplace value;
- the correlation between mentorship and professional development;
- the critical role gratitude plays in the workplace;
- how to utilize the Feedback Loop for insightful, personal feedback; and
- how to leverage your personal ATTITUDE to achieve organizational ALTITUDE.
The event will be presented by Josh Allison, founder and chief ideator of ThinkCafe, who helps leaders and teams reach their full potential in the new and evolving workplace. The session is complimentary, however please consider making a donation to the New York Credit Union Foundation to help support future young professionals commission initiatives.
Interested participants can learn more and register on the Association’s website.
Credit union professionals and volunteers are also invited to join the Association’s Board of Directors and senior leadership for the Association’s 2021 Annual Meeting & Awards Ceremony the same day, on June 24, from 3 to 5 p.m. The event will conclude with a chocolate tasting and wine pairing for participants. Visit the Association’s website for more information and to register.