Meet the next generation of credit union leaders! The New York Credit Union Association’s Young Professionals Commission has announced a new slate of officers appointed to lead the Commission:
- Victoria (Torii) Brawdy of Western New York FCU, chair;
- Morgan Keith of TCT FCU, vice chair;
- David Colavita of Cooperative Federal CU (Syracuse), treasurer; and
- Chelsi Rosa of Sidney FCU, secretary.
Additional Commission members include:
- Staren Bielinski, Sunmark Credit Union
- Kyle Christopher, CFCU Community CU
- Brendan Kise, Reliant Community FCU
- Katie Koke, Hudson River Community CU
- Matthew Marotta, Leatherstocking Region FCU
- Kristen Massey, SeaComm FCU
- Claire Recore, UFirst FCU
- Derrick Reed, ACMG FCU
- Jesse Reib, First Heritage FCU
- Kali Rush, Visions FCU
- Cody Seward, The Summit FCU
- Andres Silva, Teachers FCU
- Meaghan Strader, Northern Credit Union
- Michelle Traynor, Bethpage FCU
- Kaleb Wilson, AmeriCU Credit Union
The Commission is composed of credit union professionals, ages 39 and younger, with each term lasting two years. Members are tasked with developing strategies to help credit unions attract and engage young adult members, employees and volunteers.
More information about the Young Professionals Commission is available on the Association’s website.