Alloya Corporate FCU’s Credit Union Executive Leadership Symposium will be held Sept. 8-10 in Las Vegas. In its seventh year, Alloya Corporate FCU’s 2021 leadership symposium will bring together credit union leaders from its membership both in Las Vegas and online for a unique hybrid presentation.
Keeping with tradition, the event features countless networking opportunities, top-tier education and unforgettable experiences. In addition to three high-profile keynote address presenters, the event will include two-and-a-half days of education, beginning Thursday, Sept. 8 at 9:30 a.m., with additional sessions planned through Friday, Sept. 10 until 11:30 a.m.
Keynote address topics and speakers include:
- “Powershift | A Fireside Chat with Daymond John,” founder/CEO of FUBU, presidential ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship, star of ABC’s Shark Tank and CEO of The Shark Group;
- “The Power to Win!” with Sugar Ray Leonard, boxing icon with championship titles in five weight divisions, Olympic Gold Medalist, Hall of Famer, bestselling author, television personality, ringside analyst, philanthropist and founder of the Sugar Ray Leonard Foundation; and
- “5 Keys to Maintaining Balance During and After Disruption” with Janine Stange, motivational speaker, singer and on-air personality.
Session topics include:
- “Piranha Pool” with Daymond John and other “piranhas” to be announced;
- “Simplifying Complicated Balance Sheet Strategies” with Greg Hill and Bill Paton of Alloya Corporate FCU;
- “Real Time Payments: Now What?” with Margie Giles, Jim Schneck, and Kurt Stevenson of Alloya Corporate FCU;
- “The Post-COVID Economy | A Contrarian’s Perspective” with Tom Slefinger, Alloya Investment Services;
- “Payment Trends in 2021 and Beyond” with Naseer Nasim of Aptys Solutions; and
- The Resilience Factor & Team Up! With Sam Glenn, Motivational Speaker & Eddie Slowikowski, Former NCAA All-American Athlete and Gold Medalist.
The event will also include Alloya Corporate FCU’s Annual Meeting & Update at 9:30 a.m. on Sept. 9. For more information and to register for the leadership symposium, visit the Alloya Corporate FCU website.