The CFPB announced new advisory committee members this week, including members of the Credit Union Advisory Council.
Members to the Consumer Advisory Board, Community Bank Advisory Council and Academic Research Council were also named. All of the committee members are tasked with advising bureau leadership on a broad range of consumer financial issues and emerging market trends.
New Credit Union Advisory Council members include:
- Jose Iregui (chair), vice-president of consumer lending, Langley FCU (Newport News, Va.);
- Michael Daugherty, president, Community Plus FCU (Rantoul, Ill.);
- Monica Davis, SP risk management, Union Square Credit Union (Wichita Falls, Texas);
- Michelle Dwyer, president/CEO, Franklin First FCU (Greenfield, Masss.);
- Jeff Ivey, president/CEO, River City FCU (San Antonio, Texas);
- Jeremiah Kossen, president/CEO, Town and Country Credit Union (Minot, S.D.);
- Michael Levy, general counsel, Travis Credit Union (Vacaville, Calif.); and
- Deborah Wreden, EVP, product & delivery strategy, Virginia Credit Union (Richmond, Va).