Where can you hear the latest updates on marijuana banking, cyber insurance, compliance, practical law, legislation and HR issues? At the Association’s virtual Compliance & Legal Conference! There’s still time to register before things kick off Tuesday!
Credit union professionals can explore the laws and regulations affecting their credit union at the Association’s two-day virtual Compliance and Legal Conference, from 9 a.m. to noon Sept. 28 and 29.
Over the past year, there has been no shortage of regulations, laws and legal cases that have had a direct impact on New York’s credit unions, and the Association’s virtual Compliance & Legal Conference can help credit union professionals navigate these new developments.
During this timely and informative session, credit union professionals will hear important updates on state and federal regulations, human resources, cannabis banking and practical law — all of which are directly applicable to credit unions in New York.
The lineup includes:
- HR/Employment Update: John Bagyi, Esq., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Bond, Schoeneck & King;
- Legislative Update: Kristina Persaud, legislative analyst, New York Credit Union Association;
- Practical Law: A Look at Cases That Will Impact Your Credit Union: Henry Meier, SVP/general counsel, New York Credit Union Association;
- Compliance Update: Henry Meier, SVP/general counsel, New York Credit Union Association;
- Cannabis Banking: Deirdra O’Gorman, founder/principal, DX Consulting; and
- Cyber Insurance: The Complete Guide For What You Need to Know: Jay Isaacson, VP, P&C Solutions, and Derek Laczniak, director of Cyber Liability/Partner, M3 Insurance.
Credit union professionals can register for the virtual Compliance and Legal Conference on the Association’s website. Interested participants may also apply for a professional development grant on the New York Credit Union Foundation website.