As International Credit Union Week comes to a close today, the New York Credit Union Association would like to thank those that participated in in the Association’s virtual trivia event on Thursday, where participants learned more about the history of credit unions and had a lot of fun doing it!
The top trivia winners, who will receive prizes from Cabot Creamery (and bragging rights about their superior credit union history knowledge), and are listed alphabetically by first name, include:
- Ann Hynes – St Pius X FCU;
- Barbara Rustin – CAP COM FCU;
- Christine Somers – Community Resource FCU;
- Dave Pearson – Sunmark Credit Union;
- Kaleb Wilson – AmeriCU Credit Union;
- Katie Sugorovskiy – Western New York FCU;
- Kelly Pfeiffer – Western New York FCU;
- Lori Makowski – IRS Buffalo FCU;
- Mike Mattone – Mid-Hudson Valley FCU;
- Tammy Dodge – Lockport Schools FCU;
- Tina Longwell – The Summit FCU; and
- Torii Brawdy – Western New York FCU.
Congratulations to the winners and Happy International Credit Union Week! To learn more about New York’s credit union history, check out the Association’s website, which includes a history of the credit union movement in New York state.