Credit union professionals can learn more about building successful fintech partnerships in the next Fintech Forum, presented by CMFG Ventures, CUNA Mutual Group’s venture capital arm.
“Building Successful Fintech Partnerships” will be held at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 25. The webinar will explore strategic fintech partnerships that can open the door for credit union possibilities like increased loan volume, accelerated time to market, enhanced member experience, improved productivity and more.
• Rodney Hood, NCUA boardmember and former chairman;
• Tyrone Muse, CEO, Visions FCU;
• Tanya Van Court, founder, CEO, Goalsetter; and
• Carlos Molina, senior risk consultant, CUNA Mutual Group.
CMFG Ventures recently launched Fintech Forum, a new online community for credit union leaders, fintechs and industry partners, with the goal of fostering innovation, sharing knowledge and discussing topics impacting the future of financial services.
Through the new collaboration, credit unions will have the opportunity to learn about and have access to solutions that position them to attract new business and grow their membership. The Fintech Forum will work to identify and match credit union needs and challenges to relevant solutions and provide credit unions access to pilots, demos, research and partnerships to help them remain competitive.
More Fintech Forum news
- More than 500 individuals have already joined the Fintech Forum, and more than 1,000 registrants participated in the December Fintech Forum, “The Car Buying Revolution: Future of Auto Purchasing and Financing,” which can be accessed on demand.
- To join the Fintech Forum community and stay informed about upcoming events and opportunities, fill out this short form.
- New: Fintech Spotlights provide live Q&As and demos with fintech founders. See the latest list here.
- Save the date for the February Fintech Forum webinar on Feb. 22 at 2 p.m., “Using Fintechs to Become More Financially Inclusive.”