Summer is here, and upcoming chapter events provide opportunities to connect with your credit union colleagues! The New York Credit Union Association’s statewide chapters play an important role in promoting cooperation among credit unions at the local level, and in-person chapter events are scheduled for the weeks ahead.
Upcoming events include:
- July 6: Enjoy food, fun, networking and a chance to win door prizes at the Southern Tier Chapter Clambake, which will be held at Mountain Top Grove in Binghamton.
- July 12: This Rochester Young Professionals Event at the Strathallan Rochester will provide attendees with an improved comprehension of investment options, a clearer understanding of their credit union’s balance sheet and renewed excitement for the credit union movement. This educational and networking event will feature representatives from Alloya Corporate FCU and the Association.
- Aug 1: Utica-Rome Chapter Golf (save the date)
- Aug 15: Central New York Chapter Clambake (save the date)
- Aug 16: Southern Tier Chapter Golf (save the date)
Additional details for save-the-date events will be posted as they become available.