Credit union professionals can explore Bank Secrecy Act trends and challenges and hear valuable updates on BSA compliance in an upcoming webinar.
The 60-minute, complimentary NCUA webinar, “BSA Update: Challenges for Small Credit Unions” will be held at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 24, and topics will include:
- industry Suspicious Activity Report filing trends;
- common BSA violations for small credit unions and risk mitigation;
- emerging fraud schemes and threats to small credit unions;
- the customer risk statement; and
- an update on the Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2020.