Calling all credit union marketers: Don’t miss the New York Credit Union Association’s interactive, entertaining Marketing Conference focused exclusively on marketing trends and strategies, set for Nov. 3–4 at the Saratoga Casino Hotel in Saratoga Springs.
Agenda highlights include:
- “Selling in a World Where No Believes a Thing You Say,” presented by Josh Allison, ThinkCafé;
- “Mergers and Expansions: Growing Your Brand and Loan Portfolio While Attracting New Members,” presented by Rick Langdon, Vibrant Brands;
- Roundtable discussion facilitated by Chris Pajak, New York Credit Union Association;
- “A Deep Dive into Digital Strategy: Building Fantastic ROI,” presented by Aaron Gregerson, MarketMatch;
- “Digital on a Budget: Getting a Jump on Digital Marketing Strategy,” presented by Gregerson; and
- “Your Persona or Mine? Moving Beyond Generational Segmentation,” also presented by Gregerson.
Reserve your space soon! Secure your lodging by Thursday, Oct. 13, and register for the conference by Oct. 17. Visit the Association’s webpage for additional details and to register.