Let the holidays begin! A series of holiday chapter events are scheduled in the upcoming weeks. The New York Credit Union Association’s statewide chapter events provide opportunities to connect with credit union colleagues, and chapters play an important role in promoting cooperation among credit unions at the local level.
Upcoming events include:
- Utica-Rome Chapter Christmas Get-Together at the Franklin Hotel. Please bring a gift for the drawings and non-perishable items for the Rome Rescue Mission. RSVP by Nov. 23.
- Save the date: Capital Chapter holiday celebration, including happy hour and wine tasting followed by dinner with fun and games at the Italian American Community Center. RSVP by Dec. 3.
- Rochester Chapter Holiday Happy Hour, a networking event celebrating another year of credit union success. Please bring a raffle item for the pick-a-prize auction and gently used outerwear for Open Door Mission, and new items for local not-for-profit organizations. RSVP by Nov. 28.
- Southern Tier Chapter Holiday Dinner at the Binghamton Country Club. RSVP by Nov. 29.
- Tri-Chapter of WNY Holiday Party to benefit St. Luke’s Mission of Mercy. Buffet dinner, 50/50 raffle and spirits pull at Salvatore’s Italian Gardens in Depew. RSVP by Nov. 17.
- Utica-Rome Holiday Party at the Yahnundasis Golf Club in New Hartford. Dinner, dessert, 50/50 raffle and door prizes. Please bring a door prize and RSVP by Dec. 1.
Attending a chapter event? Post your photos on Facebook and tag the Association!