Five credit unions have been named to 2022 CNY Readers’ Choice Awards, which were announced on Dec. 11.
Winning credit unions include:
- Empower Federal Credit Union in Syracuse;
- AmeriCU Credit Union in Liverpool;
- SECNY Federal Credit Union in Manlius;
- CORE, a Division of CFCU Community Credit Union in East Syracuse; and
- SEFCU, (a division of Broadview) in Syracuse.
“We are honored to receive this award and we take immense pride in connecting our members to the right financial solutions to achieve their goals,” said Ron Belle, President/CEO of AmeriCU. “Achieving this honor demonstrates the commitment, dedication, and the connections we have developed between our members, our team, and our community.”
The CNY Readers’ Choice Awards recognize outstanding local businesses that serve the Central New York community. The Post-Standard and Syracuse.com readers voted for their favorite businesses from Cayuga, Cortland, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Oswego, Seneca and Tompkins counties.