The New York Credit Union Association’s Young Professionals Commission appointed new officers during the Commission’s recent meeting in Saratoga Springs. The meeting was held June 7 at the Association’s Annual Meeting & Convention.
The Commission’s new officers are:
- Chair: Richard Sellwood, VP of member services at Reliant Community FCU;
- Vice Chair: Cassandra Fortney, risk and compliance manager at Sunmark FCU;
- Vice Chair: Angela Gugino, loan officer at Buffalo Metropolitan FCU;
- Secretary: Madelyn Metzler, AVP of asset recovery and loan servicing at CFCU Community CU; and
- Treasurer: Jacqueline Noun, senior commercial lending associate at Empower FCU.
The Commission is a group of talented young professionals and volunteers—ages 39 and younger—from across the state who develop and implement initiatives specifically for their peers. The group is tasked with engaging, connecting and empowering the next generation of credit union leaders.
To learn more, visit the Association’s website.