Credit union advocates from across the country are encouraged to register for the 2019 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference, scheduled for March 10-14, in Washington, D.C.
The CUNA GAC is considered the premier event for political impact in the credit union industry, drawing thousands of credit union advocates from across the country each year. In addition to the keynote and educational session, the event also includes face-to-face meetings with some of the most influential policymakers in the country.
The conference will include:
- networking with nationwide credit union leaders;
- keynote sessions from thought leaders in politics, business and media;
- breakout sessions that explore regulatory compliance and advocacy issues;
- advocacy meetings with lawmakers on Capitol Hill; and
- the financial industry’s largest exhibit hall.
To learn more or to register, visit the New York Credit Union Association’s website.