The New York Credit Union Association’s 13 statewide chapters play an important role in promoting cooperation among credit unions at the local level. A number of chapter events are scheduled for the weeks ahead.
Credit union professionals and volunteers are encouraged to take advantage of the following chapter events:
- March 19: Westchester-Rockland Chapter Breakfast Meeting at The Holiday Inn in Orangeburg;
- March 26: Erie-Niagara, Jamestown & Rochester Chapter Dinners at Banchetti by Rizzo’s in Amherst;
- March 26: Southern Tier Chapter Spring Dinner Meeting at The Double Tree by Hilton in Binghamton;
- March 27: Erie-Niagara, Jamestown & Rochester Chapters Breakfast at Banchetti by Rizzo’s;
- April 7: Central New York Chapter Curtin Cup Bowling Tournament at Strike ‘n Spare in Mattydale; and
- May 21: Westchester-Rockland Chapter Breakfast Meeting “CECL Summit” panel discussion with Hudson River Financial and USAlliance FCUs.
For a complete list of upcoming events, view the Association’s Events Calendar.