The New York Credit Union Association’s 13 statewide chapters play an important role in promoting cooperation among credit unions at the local level. A number of chapter events are scheduled for the weeks ahead.
Credit union professionals and volunteers are encouraged to take advantage of the following chapter events:
- April 7: Central New York Chapter Curtin Cup Bowling Tournament at Strike ‘n Spare in Mattydale;
- April 10: Capital Chapter Luncheon on “Effective Credit Union Advocacy” at Association headquarters with Association VP of Governmental Affairs Kendra Rubin;
- May 6: Rochester Chapter Scholarship Awards Banquet at DoubleTree by Hilton in Rochester;
- May 9: Capital Chapter Dinner at Shaker Ridge Country Club in Albany; and
- May 21: Westchester-Rockland Chapter Breakfast and “CECL Summit” panel discussion with Hudson River Financial FCU and USALLIANCE Financial FCU (location to-be-announced).
- For a complete list of upcoming events, view the Association’s Events Calendar.