There are multiple opportunities for individuals, credit unions and other organizations to support the credit union movement at EXCEL 19, the New York Credit Union Association’s Annual Meeting & Convention. During the four-day event, there will be opportunities to support the New York Credit Union Foundation, political action, the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and the Young Professionals Commission by:
- playing in or sponsoring the CUNA Mutual Group Golf Tournament;
- supporting the Wine Pull to benefit the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals;
- donating to the CUPAC Silent Auction;
- sponsoring the YP Convention Kickoff networking event;
- contributing to Bingo;
- honoring the Association’s outgoing board chairwoman at the Chair’s Testimonial Reception; and
- exhibiting in the EXPO (supplemental sponsorship opportunities are available for exhibitors).
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, visit the EXCEL 19 website.
EXCEL 19 will be held June 13-16 at the Sagamore Resort on Lake George. The New York credit union movement’s premier event features a wide range of learning, motivational, networking and social events for credit union professionals and volunteers, as well as their guests.