Alloya Corporate FCU’s Credit Union Executive Leadership Symposium will be held Sept. 4-6 in Chicago. This year’s featured keynote speaker is finance expert, New York Times bestselling author and motivational speaker Suze Orman.
In its fifth year, the symposium—hosted by Alloya and Balance Sheet Solutions—will bring together credit union executives from across the nation, and provide education on industry trends, economic factors and leadership.
“We are excited to return to Chicago for our fifth annual symposium,” said Alloya’s Tim Bruculere, SVP of membership. “As always, we are thrilled to offer members a thoughtful agenda that will provide credit union-focused education and encourage interactive discussion. Plus, we have planned a new networking luncheon and an enhanced Football Night with Alloya like you’ve never seen before!” In addition to Orman, attendees will also hear from award-winning motivational speaker Sam Glenn, known as the “Attitude Guy.”
Additional speakers include:
- Sundeep Kapur, educator and founder of Digital Credence;
- Michael Mucilli, SVP/senior business services officer for CU Business Group;
- Sundie Seefried, CEO of Partner Colorado Credit Union and Safe Harbor Services, LLC;
- Jessica Dawson, learning and development consultant for Gallup;
- Alix Patterson, partner with Callahan & Associates;
- Charley McQueen, founder and president of McQueen Financial Advisors;
- Sam Glenn, motivational speaker and author;
- Steven Rick, chief economist for CUNA Mutual Group; and
- Tom Slefinger, SVP of institutional fixed income sales at Balance Sheet Solutions.
To learn more or register, visit Alloya’s website.