United Nations FCU and OAS FCU will co-host a complimentary virtual event this week focusing on building sustainability into business practices in the new world post-COVID.
The “United in Sustainability Credit Union Summit” will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Oct. 29-30, and led by sustainability experts from the United Nations, UNFCU, OAS FCU and the private sector. Topics include:
- ways diversity, equity and inclusion contributes to organizational effectiveness and influences motivation;
- lessons on “greening” facilities;
- sustainable operational challenges and wins;
- impact management solutions;
- stories about women’s sustainability projects around the world;
- best practices on accelerating a sustainability journey;
- volunteerism through business/employee resources groups; and
- ways to bring innovative green products to market.
To view the agenda or register, visit UNFCU’s website. Individuals with questions about the program can contact UIS2020@unfcu.com.