Additional summer and fall chapter events have been added to the calendar! Chapter events provide opportunities to connect with your credit union colleagues, and the New York Credit Union Association’s statewide chapters play an important role in promoting cooperation among credit unions at the local level.
Upcoming events include:
- Aug 16: Central New York Chapter summer picnic, “Country Clambake Style,” at the Heritage Hill Brewhouse (Sunset barn) in Pompey. Donations are being collected for the Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital, and attendees are encouraged to bring a door prize for the raffle. Reserve your spot by Aug. 9.
- Aug 17: Southern Tier Chapter Annual Golf Tournament at the Links at Hiawatha Landing on Marshland Road in Apalachin. Please RSVP by Aug. 8. Sponsorship opportunities are also available for this event!
- Aug 18: Utica-Rome Chapter Picnic/BBQ at the Roselawn Pavilion in New York Mills, hosted by GPO FCU. 50/50 raffle, door prizes, food, drinks and fun! Reserve your spot by Aug. 10.
- Sept 13: Central New York Chapter 34th Annual Ralph “Art” D’Amico Memorial Golf Tournament at the Cazenovia Country Club in Cazenovia, sponsored by AmeriCU Credit Union, Empower FCU and CUNA Mutual Group. Proceeds will benefit the Central New York Chaper Scholarship Fund. Please register by Sept. 9.
- Oct 4: Long Island Chapter 31st Annual Golf Outing at Harbor Links Golf Club in Port Washington. Proceeds will benefit the Family & Children’s Association. Please RSVP by Sept. 23. Sponsorship opportunities are also available for this event!
- Oct 17: Westchester-Rockland & Catskill-Hudson Chapter Golf Tournament at the Powelton Club in Newburgh, sponsored by CUNA Mutual Group. Proceeds will benefit WMC Health, Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital and the New York Credit Union Foundation. Please register by Oct. 1.
Attending a chapter event? Post your photos on Facebook and tag the Association!