Registration is open for the Association’s Tech Forward conference. The event—which is being sponsored by CUNA Mutual Group, OwnersChoice Funding and CU Direct—will explore ways credit unions can embrace and harness emerging technologies.
Session presenters include:
- Mark Sievewright, founder and CEO of Sievewright and Associates;
- Curry Pelot, co-founder of FI-Navigator Corporation;
- Jennifer Addabbo, co-founder of CU Engage;
- Brett Bailey, VP of MEA Financial Enterprises;
- Karthik Sethuraman, co-Founder and CEO of SimplyCredit;
- David Kinkead, founder and CEO of Micronotes;
- Linda Ward, VP of digital strategy at Bethpage FCU;
- Dan Didier, chief security strategist at GreyCastle Security;
- Bill Handel, VP of research at Raddon; and
- Blesson Abraham, director of CUNA Mutual AdvantEdge Analytics.
The conference will be held Oct. 12-13 at the Rivers Casino and Resort in Schenectady, and registration is now open.
Thank you to our event sponsors: